Closing date for applications to the Scheme has now passed and the Scheme is now closed.
The terms of the Scheme provide that the Assessor, Judge Clark, may exercise her discretion to accept late applications over a further 20 working days (up to and no later than 14th January 2015) in EXCEPTIONAL CIRCUMSTANCES. Any such application should clearly state in detail the exceptional cirumstances to be relied upon in any such application.
All of the information featured on our website is the copyright of the Symphysiotomy Payment Scheme
unless otherwise indicated.
You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format.
Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others;
- Reproduce the information accurately;
- Not use the information in a misleading way;
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service;
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent or dishonest purposes.
Authorisation to reproduce any material on the website which may be the copyright of a third party must be obtained from the copyright holder concerned.
^ Back to top